Industrial Style Metal And Wood Open Bookshelves
A solid Wood Open Bookshelves is much more durable. A thick square steel tube frame ensures sturdiness and years of use. The X-shaped bracket makes the vintage farmhouse bookcase sturdy and durable. The natural character and rustic charm of this solid wood bookcase have a special way of adding warmth, elegance, and nature to your home and create healthy living spaces.
This Industrial Style bookshelf is natural to look at and craft, plus its rustic wood grain, all contribute to its personality and the way it enlivens a room and makes an impression. With smart design and all tools included, it only takes about 20 minutes to assemble. Leg levelers keep the industrial bookcase horizontal and prevent it from wobbling.
This Metal And Wood Bookshelves is quite robust, high-quality, and has a long service life. Constructed with sturdy durable particleboard and solid metal frames, Matte back metal frames for industrial touch, rustic wood look chipboard for an old-time chic, now these all come together to give your room a classic mix style of vintage industrial appearance, upgrading your room expression to a high level.
- It only takes about 20 minutes to assemble
- Convenient storage for the bedroom, entry, and beyond.
- Constructed out of stronger material ensures better load-bearing.
- Durable steel frame, wire storage shelf, and woodgrain laminate top shelf.
- 2. Large Capacity for home Items: Keeps purses, backpacks, books and other on-the-go items neatly contained.
- Color: Rustic Brown
- Material: P2 Particle Board, Metal
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Product Size: 80 x 30 x 112.5cm
1 x Bookcase
1. When receiving the goods, please confirm the product according to the listing of instructions. Once you find Fewer pieces, please provide relevant pictures to contact us. We will deal with it in time.
2. Please install goods with the instruction manual.
3. It is recommended that the installation should not be too tight to adjust easily. After the structure is installed, firm the interface for more stability.