Industrial Wooden Splice Board Computer Desk Shelf
Industrial Wooden Splice Board Shelf is a perfect choice for fitting furniture of all styles. Multi-purpose computer desk, featuring the natural wooden finish line with the black metal frame, which is stylish and modern. 2-tier open shelves for storage, providing plenty of room for under-desk storage and organization. You can remove the middle shelf if you need space for a large computer chassis. Key Product Features
The Wooden Storage Splice Board and dark metal frame enabling a delightful decoration to match any style of the room. It is as fashionable as functional that the splice board and 2-tier open shelves design. Made the right choice for your home. Constructed by a premium steel frame with a double iron strut design provides greater stability.
The Industrial Computer Desk comes with 2 shelves that can place your favorite books, decorations, or notes on the shelves for easy access, which fits well in your home office, study room, bedroom, or living room. Adjustable feet under table legs can be used on uneven ground to prevent scratches and ensure the balance of the computer table.
- Steady feeling to your home or office.
- Perfect choice for fitting furniture of all styles
- Designed with classical wood & metal construction.
- Comfortable environment when you are studying or working.
- Home office desk with multi-layer open bookshelves and large desktop,
- Multi-function desk that can be used as a computer desk, study desk, office table, laptop table, writing desk,
- Loading: 220lb / 100kg
- Material: MDF Metal
- Weight: 38.1lb / 17.3kg
- Product Dimension: (47.2 x 23.6 x 29.5)" / (120 x 60 x 75)cm (L x W x H)
- 1 x Hardware
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Table
1. Please install goods with the instruction manual.
2. When receiving the goods, please confirm the product according to the listing of instructions. Once you find fewer pieces, please provide relevant pictures to contact us. We will deal with it in time.
3. It is recommended that the installation should not be too tight to adjust easily. After the structure is installed, firm the interface for more stability.