Solid Reclaimed Wood Antique Style Bookshelf
This Antique-Style Bookcase is made of solid reclaimed wood that has been sourced from joists, floors, and support beams from old buildings being demolished, and it can consist of different types of wood like Sheesham (rosewood), pine, teak, beech, oak, cedar, mango wood, acacia, etc. Add a touch of industrial style to your home or office with our retro wooden bookshelf.
This means the Reclaimed Wood retains the characteristics of these different types of wood. Every step of the process is carried out with the greatest care, be it polishing, painting, or lacquering. The craftsmanship and the eye-catching wood grains make every piece of furniture distinctive and slightly different from the next. The assembly is easy.
This Reclaimed Wood Bookshelf is already aged, weathered, and dried, so it doesn't shrink or bend. Additionally, this shelf cabinet features 1 cabinet with 2 doors and 6 compartments, offering an ideal solution for storing and displaying your book collection, magazines, documents, as well as decorative items like photo frames and collectibles.
- Made of solid reclaimed wood.
- It polishing, painting, or lacquering.
- It can consist of different types of wood like Sheesham.
- Every step of the process is carried out with the greatest care.
- Offering an ideal solution for storing and displaying your book collection
- Material: Solid reclaimed wood
- Dimensions: 23.6" x 13.8" x 70.9"(W x D x H)
- Finish: Polished, painted, and lacquered
- Doors: Two
- Compartments: Six
Colors and wood grain vary from piece to piece, making each of our display shelves unique; the delivery is random.