The Recognition Group is looking for PR professionals. Senior account executive and account manager roles are available at both Write Away Communication and Recognition PR.
We have an incredible team of more than 40 expert PR and marketing consultants and we are currently hiring and growing.
The Recognition Group is not in a city. Work from home. Take a road trip around Australia if you keep your clients and team happy.
It was the role.
We are looking for PR professionals with experience in IT or the building, construction and trade sectors to join our team. Someone who thrives on working in a fast- moving environment will fit this role.
The responsibilities you will have will include:
- overseeing activities for clients and looking for opportunities to proactively develop and grow our client engagements
- taking client briefs and acting on them confidently and professionally with the team
- advising and working with clients in a timely and professional manner
- playing a lead role in providing positive support and advice for our team of expert consultants
- networking and helping to maintain the reputation of our brand
- accounting for billable time and overall account budget management
- writing and proofing content and pitches for the media
- managing media and social media activities for clients.
We’d love to have you.
- a minimum of 2-4 years PR experience – AQF level 7 or 8. https://www.pria.com.au/about-pria/pria-policies/pria-professional-framework/ (see page 18).
- strong written communications skills. You will know how to critically assess complex B2B information, find news value and write compelling, audience-specific media pitches, case studies or by-lined articles.
- demonstrated ability to pitch confidently by phone and email. You will be able to create a well-constructed email pitch and explain how you approach a phone pitch.
- knowledge of exceptional client service and be able to demonstrate strategies to achieve this.
- demonstrated experience fostering positive client and team relationships.
What do you have on offer?
You will get to work in a team that cares about what they do and carries a strong sense of purpose with them.
- Salary in alignment with your skills and experience.
- A complete office set up including a laptop, monitor and VOIP phone plus an annual home office update fund of $1000.
- A monthly work from home allowance of $100.
- An additional day of annual leave on your birthday.
- A commitment to lifelong learning and personal development. In the last few months, we have run a wellbeing workshop, had appointments with a dietitian, had a team baking class and much more. We love to learn, and hope you do too!
- Ongoing social connections including a team buddy program (rotating buddies each fortnight), virtual social drinks, book club (you get paid to read!) and in-person team retreats to desirable destinations.
- An annual training fund for each team member to participate in training and development.
- Lots of scope and variety in the role.
The recognition group is related.
Write Away Communication, Recognition PR and Outsource are part of the Recognition Group. Integrated communications and marketing strategies are provided to clients by us. You can find out more about us at therecognitiongroup.com.au
Would you like to?
We are so pleased!
Please use the link on this page to submit your CV If you want to submit a cover letter, please include it as the first page of your CV.
If you have a question, you can email Sheree at email@example.com.
The right to work in Australia is required.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.