Hp Officejet 4632 Inkjet E-All-In-One Printer
Hp Officejet 4632 Inkjet E-All-In-One Printer is a multifunctional printer with lots of benefits. It can be used as a scanner, printer, copier, and fax machine. It can also handle multi commands for scan, copy, and fax tasks up to 35 pages of automatic document feeder (ADF).
Hp Officejet 4632 Inkjet E-All-In-One Printer saves time and paper both by automatic both-sided printing. Not only by printing both sides this printer also reduces costs by combining copying, printing, faxing, and scanning all tasks through one printer. If you have this printer then there is no need to purchase a scanner or copier machine or a fax machine for your office or home.
The best feature of Officejet 4632 is that it had build-in wireless, and you can send a command to your printer wirelessly through your device. Users can print, scan, or copy a document directly from their laptop, pc, tablet, or smartphone within their wireless network. You can also check the status of the supplies with the HP Printer Control App. The targeted customers for this printer are Home-based offices or small organizations where printing demand is not so high as compared to mid-scale organizations or large organizations.
Please note that this printer is the same as HP Office jet 4630 printer, the only difference is that Officejet 4630 is directly sold by Hp and Officejet 4632 is only sold through resellers.
You can check the current price here on Amazon.
You can check it out here on Amazon as well:
HP Officejet 4632 Inkjet E-All-In-One Printer Specifications:
Functions: Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax.
- Printing speed: Black – up to 22 pages per minute, Color – up to 17 pages per minute.
- Printing Resolution: Black – up to 1200 * 600 dpi, Color – up to 4800 * 1200 dpi.
- Built-in wireless ( able to connect multiple devices)
- Replacement inkHP 61, 61 XL Black ink Cartridges: HP 61, 61 XL Color ink Cartridges.
Additional Specifications of HP Officejet 4632 Inkjet Printer:
- Built-in wireless LAN (802.11 b/g/n)
- Print from multiple devices like computers, laptops, tablets, and Smartphones.
- Wireless Print Technology: HP E-Print, Apple Air-Print, HP wireless direct
- Duplex Printing: Automatic
- Paper Compatibility:100 sheets of input tray and 30 Sheets output tray.
- Media Compatibility: Paper, transparencies, cards, envelopes, the HP premium media, labels, borderless media, iron-on transfers.
The printer uses 2 cartridges (1 black and 1 tri-color – cyan, magenta, and yellow) which means that the user can’t replace the individual color when a color runs low.
- Copier Type: Flatbed
- Copy speed: Black- 6 cpm, Color – 4cpm
- Maximum Copy Resolution: 600*600 dpi
- Scanner type: Flatbed
- Scanner Technology: CIS ( Contact Image Sensor)
- Maximum scan resolution ( optical) : 1200*2400 dpi
- Fax speed up to 33.6 kbps
- As fast as 4 seconds per page
HP e-All-in-One Printer Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP SP3 x 32/Vista/7/8, Mac OS X 10.6/Lion/Mountain Lion
- Quick Reference
- User’s Guide
- Installation CD-ROMs
- Power supply
- Power cord
More Information about HP Officejet 4632 Inkjet E-All-in-One Printer:
The Hp Officejet 4632 is designed with a hi-resolution 2 inch mono LCD screen that takes very little desk space. Also due to wireless connectivity, the printer is very easy to set up and there is no need to download drivers when using windows 8.
The printer is capable of printing borderless documents which gives documents a polished and furnished look. The photo quality is average in HP Officejet 4632 printer.
Pros and cons of Hp Officejet 4632 Inkjet E-All-In-One Printer:
- Automatic duplexer: One of the major benefits of the HP Officejet 4632 is that it is the automatic duplexer i.e. it prints on both sides of the paper automatically. It saves time as well as paper and it makes this printer more efficient.
- Multifunctional: This is a multifunctional printer. It performs functions like Printing, faxing, copying, and scanning. So if the user purchased this printer then no need to purchase the scanner, copy machine, and the fax machine. It saves a lot of money by performing multi-functions.
- Easy to Setup: Another great feature is that it’s very easy to set up this printer.
- Built-in wireless: Built-in wireless makes this printer special. As we can connect it with multiple devices like computers or laptops or tablets or even to our smart phones. We can print or scan or fax a document directly from our mobile phone or tablet.
- Some more pros that we can’t ignore:
- XL Cartridges ( Huge volume)
- 35 Sheet ADF
- Compact design
- Lower Price
- Lower Power Consumption.
- Guzzles color ink: The major con of this printer is that it guzzles color ink very fast. If you want this printer mainly for color prints then keep this thing in mind that you need a new color cartridge very soon.
- Slow: Another thing that we can say about this printer is that it is a little bit slow. If you are using it for home or home-based office then there is no problem but if you are thinking to use this printer for a mid-scale organization or for large one this printer can be very slow then your requirement.
- No Ethernet: There is no Ethernet. You can’t create your local network by connecting all of your pc to one printer
- Tri-color ink system: The color cartridge combines three colors i.e. cyan, magenta, and yellow, which means you can’t replace individual colors. Even if you run out of one color then you have to replace the whole cartridge.
- Some more cons of these printers:
- Lack of ports for USB thumb drive
- Irregular mistakes
- Low Print Quality.
What Ink does HP Officejet 4632 Inkjet E-All-In-One Printer Use?
The printer uses two cartridges (one black color and the other one Tri-color- Cyan, Magenta, Yellow). In both cartridges, the user has two options to use normal size cartridge or to use XL size cartridge with a high volume of ink.
If we talk about black ink the user has two options HP 61 Black and HP 61 Black XL. Ink Volume in HP 61 Black is 3.5 ml and it averagely yields 180 standard pages. And the ink volume in HP 61 Black XL is 8.5 ml and it averagely yields 455 standard pages.
Now if we talk about color ink the user also has the two options of using the normal size and XL size cartridges. Ink Volume in normal size color cartridge is 4 ml and it averagely yields 150 standard pages and ink volume in XL size color cartridge is 7.5 ml and it averagely yields 310 standard pages.
HP 61 Black (CH561W) :
- Average yield 180 Standard pages
- Ink Volume: 3.5 ml
HP 61 Black XL (CH563W) :
- Average Yield 455 Standard pages
- Ink Volume: 8.5 ml.
HP 61 Tri-Color (CH562W):
- Average yield 150 Standard Pages
- Ink Volume 4.0 ml
HP 61 Tri-Color XL (CH564W):
- Average yield 310 Standard Pages
- Ink Volume 7.5ml.
There are two major ink issues in Hp Officejet 4632 printer :
- Officejet 4632 uses one cartridge for black and the second one combines three colors (cyan, magenta, and yellow) which mean that the user cant replaces any color individually if one color runs low. You have to replace the whole cartridge even if only one color runs low. It is a major issue and a big problem also from the viewpoint of budget.
- Now another issue that some of the users notices that the printers tend to run low on color ink very quickly. Even while using XL size cartridges with a high volume of ink people facing this issue.
Therefore the use of Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacements might be a good idea.
You find very good ones at Amazon:
How to Connect HP Officejet 4632 All in one printer to WIFI?
Connecting an HP Officejet wireless printer to a wireless network is a very simple process. Here we are describing the whole process for you in detail. You only have to follow the instructions to connect your printer to the Wireless network:
Step 1. First of all turn on your wireless Officejet printer. You can use its touchscreen display to connect it with your wireless network.
Step 2. On the right side, there is a right arrow button on the screen. Press the button and then press Setup.
Step 3. In the setup menu, there are some options and you have to choose Network.
Step 4. In-network menu choose Wireless network wizard, when you click on it it will automatically search for nearby wireless networks available.
Step 5. Select your network from the list.
Step 6. Enter the WPA / passcode for the network and then press Done.
Step 7. Press ok to confirm the settings.
Now your Officejet printer is connected to your wireless network and is ready to use.
How to Reset HP Officejet 4632 Inkjet E-All-In-One Printer?
If you want to reset your HP Officejet printer due to password forget or due to any other reasons then follow the following steps:
Step 1. Network Restore:
- First of all press the wireless button so that you can get access to the wireless status menu.
- Press the button settings to open the wireless settings menu.
- Now select Restore Defaults to make your settings default.
- Confirm the selection to restore defaults.
Step 2. Reboot the devices :
- After restoring defaults Turn off your router, computer, and your printer.
- Now you have to wait for a minute or two.
- Then turn on the router first and wait for all the lights will stabilize.
- Now turn on your Officejet printer and allow it to configure itself.
- At last turn on your computer.
Step 3. Run Wireless wizard:
Now repeat all the steps as I mentioned above in the section How to connect your Officejet printer to a wireless network.
- You have to select the wireless button and then select Settings. Then select Wireless Wizard and press OK.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions to set up the wireless connection.
How to Send a Fax From HP Officejet 4632 Printer?
Follow the following steps to send documents to other fax machines using your Fax capable HP Printer.
Prepare the printer for Faxing:
(The steps I am mentioning here use traditional landline telephone services. )
Step 1: First of all obtain a telephone cord. If you received a cord with the printer then you can use it but if you didn’t receive it with your printer then make sure you use a cord with connectors that have two wire leads, not four.
Step 2: Connect one side of the cord to the phone wall jack and the other side to 1-Line jack on the backside of the printer.
Step 3: Now set up the fax settings and preferences. The HP software includes the guided fax setup tools ( the fax setup wizard in windows or the Basic Fax Settings for Mac), or navigate to the fax or setup menus on the printer control panel.
Step 4: Run a Fax test to confirm whether the fax setup was successful or not. To run a fax test open control panel on the printer and then locate the Fax Test Report or Run Fax Test in the Fax or Setup menus.
Step 5: Send a fax from your printer by loading your document, and then dialing the receiving fax phone number from the printer control panel.